Thanks for taking time to visit and learn how YOU can become an on air talent here at PZR 91.1 FM.
You have taken the first step by clicking on the JOIN US link on our website. “Now what happens?” you may ask.
Well that is simple, read the requirements and if you can meet those, then fill out the simple form below and someone will be in contact with you within 48 hours.
Please remember, the position is volunteer in nature. In other words, this is not a paid position.
– Beginning in January of 2018, we will begin accepting syndicated shows again.
– Shows can be 2 – 4 hours depending on the schedule availability.
– Any shows submitted must be accompanied by a playlist including artist name, title of the song and album name (if applicable).
– Submissions must be received no later than 48 hours before your scheduled air date. This allows us time to download it and program it in our system.
– Please make sure to submit any graphics you may want to be displayed on the website along with a bio of you or your show!
– Email our Program Director Dan Butler at email@example.com to begin the process.
- High speed internet connection – at least 10 MB Download / 3 MB Upload (not sure? visit www.speedtest.net and run a test)
Your own broadcast software like SAM Broadcaster
Your own music
A love for music or radio or both is even better!
Must be able to commit to at least 1 – two hour shift a week
Anything else that is required will be explained to you in the interview process. There is no fee to become a DJ on our station, HOWEVER, due to having advertisers we ask that you be mindful of them.
READY? GREAT!!! Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you!